Work for the section entitled 'Elements of design' has now (nearly) all been done and I am planning for the second assignment.
For this I will be looking at all the elements of design we have dealt with so far but all within one subject group. I find this quite an exciting task and after some careful consideration have opted for the 'street details' option. This choice has been partly influenced by the fact that much of the last section has been photographed indoors due to weather problems. I am looking forward to looking for the required shots rather than 'constructing' them. This section also didn't flow as well study wise, due to the disruption of Christmas and new year.
I am jotting down ideas for things to look out for. Drains, doors, windows, man hole covers, curbs, gutters, tiles paving stones, street lights, telephone & power cables.... all things that are coming to mind as potential candidates.
My earliest opportunity to start will be next weekend so I have time to play with more ideas before then. I am very keen for each element to be represented in as strong a manner as possible.